Disgruntled Laboratory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Carolyn
Carolyn
Admin
https://disgruntledlab.forumotion.com

Hospital Complaint Policy Empty Hospital Complaint Policy

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:21 pm
Someone asked me in an email to clarify the hospital official policy for grievances and complaints. That sounded like a good idea to me, so here it is, taken from the 2021  Employee Handbook I found on the intranet.

COMPLAINT PROCEDURE

If you believe you have been subjected to unlawful or prohibited conduct on the job, or if you are aware of such conduct toward others, we encourage you to provide a verbal or written complaint to your supervisor, senior management or Human Resources as soon as possible. Your complaint should be as detailed as possible, including the names of the individuals involved, any witnesses, direct quotations when language is relevant, date(s) of occurrences and any documentary evidence (notes, pictures, cartoons, etc.). Employees may also voice their complaint by calling the Ethics Line at 1-877-508-LIFE (5433).

Community Medical Center’s complaint procedure strives for a thorough and objective investigation of any claim of unlawful or prohibited conduct including harassment, fraud, retaliation, discrimination, safety violations, policy violations or improper or unethical business practices. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against any person found to have engaged in prohibited conduct, and appropriate remedies for any individual subjected to such conduct

All incidents of unlawful or prohibited conduct that are reported will be investigated. Community Medical Center will immediately undertake or direct a thorough and objective investigation of the allegations. After the investigation is complete, a determination regarding the reported conduct will be made and communicated as appropriate.

Employees who bring good faith complaints to Community Medical Center’s attention and/or participate in investigations regarding such complaints will not be retaliated against in any way. Any employee who engages in conduct violating this policy, however, is subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
Carolyn
Carolyn
Admin
https://disgruntledlab.forumotion.com

Hospital Complaint Policy Empty Re: Hospital Complaint Policy

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:31 pm
Incidentally, I haven't been able to figure out yet how to attach files here, but I have a PDF of the full 2021 employee handbook that I'd be happy to email to anyone who wanted it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum